3.06.2012

Craving Pastels.

I need to do some Spring shopping because I'm craving some new pastel pieces for my closet. Which means I need to purge even more because I don't think these items will even fit right now! I spent some time last night browsing F21 and came up with a few low cost items that will definitely add some of the Spring trends to your wardrobe. All photos link back to the site.


If I buy one thing on this list, it will be the mint denim. I need these in my life! Plus, this pair is only $15.50



This top is adorable and only $9.80!! I would definitely pair it with either pair of the pants listed above.


I think this sleeveless peach blouse would look great with the mint colored jeans. Another steal...$13.50!


Are you loving this one shoulder feather print dress as much as I am? $22.80...this is why I buy trendy items at F21. You can't beat the prices! 


I love anything with stripes (or polka dots...which you'll see next). This is a great way to show off the horizontal stripe trend. I love that there is a little bit of volume in this skirt. Perfect for work! $24.80.


This is mint, has polka dots, has a belt and is flowy. Everything I need in a dress! $22.80.

What are your favorite trends for Spring? Have you purchased any pastels yet? If so, please share!! I cannot wait for my Spring shopping trip. I'm going to try to hold off for a few weeks. We'll see how that goes!

Happy Tuesday Ladies! I hope you are having a great week!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. girl you need to come visit me! EVERYTHING here is pastel and since you're shorter things would actually FIT you! I tried on some of the cutest jeans today {all pastel and about $12.50} but every single pair was too short...even in their "long" length ={ I'm considering going back and buying them an just rolling them a few time so they don't look so silly on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, I decided I want that blue dress {last photo} but I clicked on it and it's no longer available online ={ I cannot wait to be back in the stated and do some serious shopping! {hopefully with you and your sis in Nashville????}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I've been dying for a pair of mint skinnt jeans - love these!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I cannot get enough pastels lately! Totally craving some candy-colored skinnies like those!

    ReplyDelete