2.13.2012

We aced our check-up!

Little Braxton was the picture perfect patient on Saturday. Granted the drive to the vet was not pleasant. He isn't the biggest fan of the car and he nearly got out of his carrier. Mind you, it snowed and the roads were a little rough in spots. Definitely not ideal!

Notice the picture of him popping his head out? Well there is a little spot to unzip so you can pet your animal. He forced his head out of it in the car too. I felt so bad pushing him in there and zipping it up but I was afraid he would get out while I was driving. Luckily he still loves me! His doctor was impressed by how well behaved he is...it makes me a proud Momma! Here is my outfit on Saturday.



Sweater: American Eagle
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Uggs
Earrings: Forever 21

Jenn and I saw The Vow on Sunday and did some serious shopping (well at least I did...I'll post the pics tomorrow). I'm not going to ruin the movie for anyone but if you saw it, I want your opinion! I defnitely teared up a few times. We got to see Channing Tatum shirtless and his naked booty...reason enough to see it if you ask me! Here's my outfit. Ignore the hair I had no desire to do it.


Shirt: J Crew
Jeans: American Eagle Jeggings
Boots: BCBG
Necklace: Forever 21

And just because he's the cutest guy ever...here is another Braxton pic.


Happy Monday Ladies! Tomorrow I promise to show my purchases and maybe some packing stuff. I have to get started!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the American Eagle sweater. so cute. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete