2.02.2012

Spring is in the air!

Well, yesterday was the first of February and it was 65 degrees. This does not happen in Ohio. It put me in the Spring time spirit. With that being said I thought I would show you the Spring Collections of my favorite nail polish brands



I like the last pinkish/lavendar one.


I'm excited about the mint green and the orange.


Loving the sherbet orange color.


I'm thinking I need Slapper and Trout Pout. (Any Glee watchers out there?? The trout pout reminds me of Santana calling Sam trouty mouth!)

Def want Sunshine Pop, Gaga for Green and Gothic Lolita.

Any colors out there that you already have your eye on? I'm so looking forward to Spring. Bright colors, sunny days, open toed shoes (without your feet freezing), cute lightweight jackets and trench coats. Seriously, my mind is racing thinking about it! As much as I love my boots and Uggs, I'm ready to retire them for the year. It will be Toms, Sperry's and sandals for this girl!

Happy Thursday Ladies! I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the AQUADELIC and TECHNO from China Glaze...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was so warm here in Boston lately too!

    I love these pastel nail polishes, just in time for SPRING ;)

    ReplyDelete