2.06.2012

Pure laziness.

That's what I would call this weekend. Pure Laziness. I woke up super congested on Saturday. So, Braxton and I cuddled most of the day. I did get out of bed long enough to make a trip to Walmart for some travel necessities. This is my last full week of work before vacation!! I seem to be feeling better. Let's hope I don't get anything because I don't really have time for that!

I made a Pinterest recipe for the Super Bowl. I just hung out with my family and these guys were a hit!


This recipe was super easy and I have to say they tasted just like the ones you would get a bar. But, much less greasy! I will definitely make them again.

Have you seen the new Jason Wu collection for Target? I'm DYING. Seriously. I want so many things. Here are just a few.
 

 This blouse is just plain adorable. I love anything with a bow or polka dots and the soft color is perfect for Spring.


Who doesn't need a nautical inspired dress?!?!

I could have easily posted pictures of every item I found on Target's website because I want them all. But, I figured that would be a bit excessive and I could just direct you there. I have my eye on a few of the bags as well. I have a feeling I'll be paying a visit to Target before I leave. Maybe I can convince my mom to go with me this weekend! I'm sure she needs some stuff for vaca as well, right?!

Also, Sister and Nik moved into their new house this weekend. They are so happy to finally be there. I haven't talked to her since everything has been moved in. But, I know Mr. Leroy Brown is very happy with his new home.


He is on neighborhood watch! The bonus room above the garage is his favorite spot. The window is the perfect height for him. I cannot wait to go to Tennessee again so I can see the house.

Alright Dolls, that's all I have. I hope you all have a great week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment