2.01.2012

Making changes

This is going to probably be random but hang in there with me. I haven't eaten any meat in a week. It's weird. I no longer want it or crave it. I didn't eat meat last Wednesday and I haven't thought about it since. I'm still eating eggs and cheese and yogurt because I pretty much love dairy. I don't know where things will go from here. For now, I'm going to continue down this road. I know I will eat seafood on vacation because it's pretty much my favorite thing about going to the beach. I could really use feedback from anyone that does not eat meat. (I'm not calling myself a vegetarian because I don't know if I really deserve that title but I might end up there.) What do your meals consist of, etc? I'm hoping to at least do this for a month because it was one of the things on my 30 by 30 list.

I have to say that I feel better than I have in a really long time. I think my energy level is higher. I feel healthier and lighter. I didn't feel a difference until yesterday. I noticed how much energy I had even though it was my busiest day of the week and I had been running around like a mad woman all day.

I've been pinning some vegetarian recipes for inspiration. Here a few of the things I have found so far.







Seriously Ladies, I need your input, insight, tips and experience! It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. I am already a huge fan of Morning Star Farms. So, I'll be snacking on the pizza "burger" today for lunch. I have to say, their corn dogs taste just like a corn dog. That's enough to make me happy!

Sorry for such a random post today. Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I didn't eat any meat for about 6 years. Over the last 10 years I have slowly added poultry and seafood back into my diet. {mostly because I have a husband who likes meat}

    Pasta, salads and stir-fry's are my go to meatless meals.

    ReplyDelete