2.28.2012

Key West wrap-up

I decided to make several collages for the vaca recap because let's face it, it's hard to narrow down 395 photos! There is a general theme between the pictures in each collage. Enough of the explanation. Here ya go!!


A few wedding pictures for you to enjoy. The view from the boat was truly unbelievable. The food was great. The wedding was beautiful. It was just a great night all around. I wish the two of them a lifetime of happiness.


Because a palm tree instantly puts a smile on my face. I felt like you would probably like the pick me up too!


Alright, the food. Probably my favorite part of any vacation. Let's make our way around...shall we? Southernmost Beach Cafe was the best breakfast EVER. I def needed that greek omelet before a day of poolside lounging. Half Shell Raw Bar is full of license plates. I found a little piece of Athens in Key West. You know that made me smile! Dante's...where the welcome dinner was held. There's a pool inside, no biggie. Pepe's Cafe - "the eldest eating house in the Florida Keys". Half Shell Raw Bar where I had my first raw oyster. They were alright. Glad I did it but I don't think I would order them on the reg. Garbo's Grill...a Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives find.


Bars...there are a lot of them. The bra filled ceiling can be found at Capt. Tony's. Flying Monkeys has tons of slushy machines full of delicious bevies. HEAVEN. Of course there needed to be a pic of Sloppy Joe's. And the last two are Willie T's. I had one rum runner there and I was nearly drunk. Mom found this hilarious. In my defense, they were made with 151. There's a story there that I don't care to get into. One bad experience and you'll never go back!


Mallory Square. Mile marker 0. Southernmost point. Lilly Pulitzer.


Fantastic sunsets and beach fun. Seriously gorgeous!!

I have a few pics of my beach wear and my signature hairstyle for the week that I'll share tomorrow. I hope you're all enjoying your week so far! Happy Tuesday!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. A bar with liquor slushies? Yes, please! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time Lindsey! The pictures are beautiful, the palm tree photos def. made my day ;)

    We are flying out to GA this Saturday and will be spending some time in Orlando, FL so I am super excited that there will be sun there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, sounds so fabulous. thanks for sharing, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete