2.27.2012

I'M BACK!

I'm writing this as I watch the Oscars and I'm ready to crash. I'm so not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I need another week of relaxation. Our flight landed at 11:54 pm Friday night and it was snowing. SNOWING. We left 88 degree weather. Stupid. I have a nice tan though! I'm going to do a full recap for you. But, I thought I would show you a few things.

My travel outfit for the trip down. Which was exhausting to say the least. The drive from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West took 6 hours instead of 3 1/2. Not ideal.


Shirt: Banana Republic
Tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: J Crew
Scarf: New York and Co.
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Gianni Bini
Watch: Invicta
Bracelets: Handmade

Ladies, I was SICK on vaca. Really sick. Saturday was the rehearsal dinner and Sunday was the wedding. Saturday early afternoon, we hit Duval to find a drug store.



That's a Walgreens folks! I did more sinus rinses than I care to admit and doped myself up on cough syrup at night. By Monday, I was starting to feel better but it was not the most enjoyable first few days. I'm still not feeling like myself. And I have some kind of rash all over my right hand that does not appear to be improving. Clearly, I need a vacation from my vacation! 


It's hard not to be happy when you have a view like this. We stayed on the beach for the sunset Wednesday night and I'm so happy we did it! It was absolutely beautiful.

I took 395 photos in 6 days so I need to do some editing before my full recap. I hope to show some of the wedding tomorrow. Let's hope I can get back in the swing of things this week. It's definitely going to be rough!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your outfit! You look like a model. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacie!! I got hit on by a TSA agent in that outfit. Things like that only happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! And that sucks you got sick on vaca! I was in NY for fashion week and was sick the whole time too :( I'm still trying to recover.

    XO

    ReplyDelete