2.07.2012

I love a good iPhone app!

First up, I have a few OOTD's for you. This is seriously just a New York and Company Outfit!


Top: New York and Co
Vest: New York and Co
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: Nine West (they are black matte finish, pointed toe)



Dress: Banana Republic
Cardigan: New York and Co
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Ann Marino (via Marshall's)
Necklace: Handmade
Bracelets: Handmade and Banana Republic
Watch: Anne Klein
Earrings: Forever 21

Ok, the new iPhone app is called Red Stamp. It's awesome and it's free! You can make birth, engagement or wedding announcements, invitations, etc. It's great! I made this for Jenn and she LOVED it.


I made this little collage of my cousin's kids. They are seriously the cutest! I took the pictures on instagram (I think..). That's another app you should have if you don't already have it! It's so much fun! You can do so much with your photos.


Alright Ladies, happy Tuesday! If today goes half as fast as yesterday, I'm in for a fast day. Make it a good one!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment