2.10.2012

Friday Favorites!

This weekend is going to be crazy. Little Braxton has to get his shots on Saturday. Plus, I have to get things ready to leave next week. I have big plans on Sunday.

I'm going to see this and 


 I'll eat here

Source -Please ignore the article attached to this picture. I just needed a decent shot of OG!

with the bestie!


The OG just opened down the street from the movie theater. I've been craving salad and breadsticks. Maybe some tiramisu. I'm sure there will be Sbux too. Let's be real, Jenn and I smuggle that stuff into the movie. Nothing will come between us and coffee. Movies, italian food and best friends...3 of my favorite things. I plan to drag her along for some shopping too. I need to pick up a few things. I'm sure I'll have to drag her kicking and screaming! ;)

Have a great weekeend Dolls! I plan to do some packing posts next week so have your pointers ready! I'm a notorious over-packer and I'm going to try my best to limit it. We'll see how it goes!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the best weekend. Ever. I went to Olive Garden a couple weeks ago and it was pure bliss. Enjoy The Vow-- so nervous to see it myself, not sure my emotions can deal haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great weekend. have fun!

    ReplyDelete