2.03.2012

Friday Favorites

Jenn and I had a slumber party last night. We I drank wine watched American Idol and Grey's and crashed before 10:30. We're party animals! But, it was a good time! We were discussing the new Vera Bradley lunch bags this morning. We both have the old style lunch bag.



This is my actual bag. It was a discontinued print and I only paid like $12 for it. But, there is a new style bag and we both think we need it. I cram this guy full almost every day. Especially now that I'm changing my eating habits. I'm really trying to make sure that I pack my lunch every day. So, this is what I think I want.



I have been obsessed with this print since it came out. So, I'm pretty sure that's one I'll be purchasing when the time comes. My tax return should be here next week so it might happen sooner rather than later. Doesn't this just make lunch time seem so much more fun?!

Speaking of lunch, I need to tell you about the meal I had twice this week. These burgers are AMAZING.

I put them on a sub bun with provolone cheese and some pizza sauce. It's seriously like a vegetarian meatball sub. I loved it enough to eat it 2 days in a row. I have one more chicken patty left and I'm thinking of trying to make some kind of chicken parm with it. Could be delicious, right?!?! I'll keep you posted!

Lastly, I pinned this Pinterest. I'm thinking this might be my travel outfit to Key West because I'm pretty much obsessed with it.



I already have all of the components so I'm thinking it will definitely happen. Plus, it seems like such a comfortable travel outfit! These are things I need to start thinking about because I leave 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to my fabulous readers! I hope you all enjoy a few days off. I think I might finally buy the Sperry's I have been wanting since my birthday. Ya know...these. I'm pretty sure they are necessary for my beach vacation and it's time to finally do it.

XOXO

P.S. I'm considering doing some guest posts while I'm gone. If you have experience with this please let me know. I have no idea what I'm doing! Also, if you would like to be a guest poster send me an email or tweet me! If not, I'm going to have to recruit some people!!

3 comments:

  1. Great travel outfit inspiration! I am also traveling like to Savannah next month and will def. archive this look. So chic. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics!!
    very nice post :)

    check out my blog :)
    http://yovaniturner.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I need a break from winter so badly!

    I've never done it but I'd love to guest post for you =} Maybe a post of Japanese fashion....

    ReplyDelete