2.09.2012

Decisions Decisions

My tax return should be appearing in my bank account today. It just so happens I received a Coach coupon in the mail yesterday. 25% off your entire purchase! So, this poses the question...do I buy a new purse or watch or maybe sunglasses with my coupon or do I use will power and resist. I'm going to show you what I'm considering.


This is the Coach Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel in Safflower


This is the Coach Madison Quilted Chevron Nylon Large Lindsey.


Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch

Here's my dilemma...I have been lusting after this bag for a REALLY long time. Sadly, it's MK not Coach and I don't have a coupon for it. Do I buy something else and continue to lust after this or do I bite the bullet and buy it with my tax return?! If I do buy it, which color should I get?

Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote in Black


Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote in Luggage

Then there is the MK watch that I have wanted even longer than the Hamilton Tote. It's such a tough decision..Ha!


Michael Kors Stainless Steel Chronograph Layton Watch, Golden

I've been so stressed out lately. A little retail therapy might be just what I need! In all reality, I do need a new watch. My white and gold Invicta is great but it's more of a Spring/Summer accessory and I wear my silver Anne Klein EVERYDAY. So, it would be nice to be able to change it up. Plus, the Anne Klein is 4 years old. Did I just talk myself into buying a watch and not a purse?? Hmm...who knows what I'll do but you will be one of the first to know!

Happy Thursday Ladies!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. My votes are for the Coach Satchel in Safflower and the Michael Kors watch. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete