1.10.2012

Neutrals

I have an OOTD from last week. I wore a lot of neutrals but with a little pop of color. I have a hard time not wearing just a little bit of color. So I added a purple t-shirt under my cardigan to give it a little something extra. The cardigan was one of my Christmas gifts.



Cardigan: New York and Co.
T-shirt: Forever 21
Cami: Forever 21
Skirt: J Crew
Tights: Hue
Boots: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: New York and Co.
Bracelet: Handmade

Ok, I bought this AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS "dip" this weekend at the outlet mall. I think the kitchen store was called Le Gourmet Chef. I don't know why I have never gone in there before because this place totally rocked my world. So many delicious dips and spreads. All of which can be sampled. Yum!! They had pretzels accompanying this dip but I have been putting it on turkey sandwiches and it is seriously one of the greatest things I have ever tasted. Not kidding. My mouth is watering and I'm looking forward to lunch already! It's very thick, like honey. Duh...ha!


I also bought a 4 pack container of spices that are made to go on your french fries. Great, right?! There is a steakhouse, italian herb, bbq and salt and malt vinegar seasoning. I tried the steakhouse the other night and it didn't disappoint.

Have any of you purchased any amazing seasonings, etc. lately? I love trying new things! Well it's Tuesday already...let's hope this week flies by!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these mustards!! I have one in my fridge right now but I cannot remember the exact flavor. They have tons at Marshall's and TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete