1.18.2012

The Men of the Golden Globes

Everyone (including myself) has been discussing all of the ladies and their fashion hits or misses from the Golden Globes. I think it's time we look at some of the men of the Golden Globes. Just a little eye candy for your Wednesday. Maybe it will help you get thru the week!

All photos came from Just Jared. 


You can't have an eye candy list without Jake G. He is quite the dapper looking gentleman in that tux.


People's Sexiest Man Alive needs to be on the list as well. Loving the shorter hair cut. He's definitely living up to his title.


Broken pelvis and ruptured discs and he still works the red carpet. Love ya Puck!


Are they the cutest couple ever?? Channing Tatum, I'll be seeing The Vow for your hotness alone. Also, I love Jenna's dress.


Have to put Mr. Clooney on the list. He is Hollywood's elite and never fails to look fantastic. I loved the back of Stacy's dress. They actually look really great together.

Well there ya have it. So bummed that I don't have a photo of Mr. Gosling for this list. But, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him soon. Happy Wednesday! Let's hope this week goes by quickly!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love myself a man in tux :) They all look beyond classy and fabulous! And of course, I´m totally in love with George :)

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete