1.03.2012

Happy 2012!

I was MIA yesterday. I literally laid around and watched football all day. My mom and I had plans to do some shopping but the weather put a damper on that. I actually got up early and was totally ready to go. It was snowing a little bit. We ended up with less than an inch of accumulation but the rain from the night before made the roads a little slippery and my mom nearly wrecked her car. It was scary. She spun out on a curve and it scared the crap out of her so we decided to forgo the shopping because I wanted to watch the Gator Bowl in the afternoon. I decided to spend the day cuddling with Braxton!!

I had a great NYE! I'm going to post pictures tomorrow. I love spending time with my friends. It would be amazing to get to spend time with them on a regular basis but I'll take what I can get! My outfit ended up being a hot mess. Seriously...that skirt. What was I thinking. I knew the texture was a little rough. Well my tights were snagged before I even left the house. I also managed to spill cranberry and vodka down my shirt as we were getting ready to leave. I'm surprised the tights didn't end up in the garbage at the bar. All of my friends were on booty duty. My skirt kept riding up and then getting stuck on my tights. So, it was possible my booty could be out for everyone to see and I wouldn't know. I just continued to drink the night away and went with the flow! I don't have a ton of pictures. Ren ended up with some great pics. So, I'll be snagging them when she puts them on FB.

I'm still deciding what my resolution(s) should be. Most of the things I'm thinking of are on my 30 by 30 list so that might be the basis for my resolutions. Here is what I have:

  • Work on my 30 by 30 list.
  • Pack my breakfast/lunch at least 4 days a week. (I go thru phases with this and need to do a better job.)
  • The usual eat healthier and work out more, etc.
I think I will be adding to this list over the next few days/week. What are your resolutions? I hope you all had a fabulous break. It's back to reality. Happy Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. so happy you had a great one. sounds amazing. can't wait to see pictures. xo

    ReplyDelete