1.20.2012

Friday Favorites

Ladies...for the first time in nearly a year, I can FINALLY wear my hair curly. It's been a long time coming. The back is still not great. It tends to just flip out so I have to really work the diffuser and sometimes touch it up with a curling iron but it's totally do-able!



Getting a decent picture was a tad difficult. My hair blends into the chair. You get the point.

My mom...being the awesome mom she is...brought me this delicious treat on Monday.



That would be the red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. It was a tough decision between that and Tiramisu but I went for the red velvet and it didn't disappoint. If you like cheesecake and red velvet cake and you haven't tried this. GO. RIGHT. NOW. So good!

I leave you on this very cold Friday with this...


Don't let the chubby girl fool you. She does in fact like Braxton. She might even love him. She likes him so much that they slept like this for about 40 minutes yesterday. He loves to snuggle around your neck so apparently he did the same thing to Chloe. I caught her licking him the other day. It's love I tell ya!

Well that's all I have for you! Have a great weekend! My cousin is going to be in town from Dallas. So excited to see her.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Awww your cats are adorable!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete