1.13.2012

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites...my new favorite scents.

I purchased Burberry Body after Christmas and I have to say that I'm really happy with it.

 

I've always been a Burberry/Ralph Lauren kind of girl. I tend to gravitate towards those brands. This Summer I branched out and tried Escada's Taj Sunset and I LOVE it. But, it's def a Summertime scent.

I also tried Lola by Marc Jacobs a few months ago. I bought the rollerball at Sephora. I think I'm going to be purchasing the full size bottle very soon.


When I was deciding between Body and Lola, I also thought I would test Taylor Swift's fragrance Wonderstruck. I'm not usually a fan of celebrity fragrances. But, this one totally blew me away. I really like it.


Some of my go to fragrances in the past are:
Burberry Brit Sheer
Burberry Weekend
Ralph Lauren Lauren Style
Ralph Lauren Romance
SJP NYC

I know there are more but this is all I can think of right now! What are your favorite fragrances? I'm always looking for something different to at least sample! Is there something great out there that I'm missing out on?

Happy Friday Dolls! I'm ready to enjoy a long weekend and I hope you get to do the same.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I've heard amazing things about Burberry body. i need to get my hands on this. great post, love. thanks so much for sharing. if you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete