1.11.2012

Fashion Favorites

I'm trying to re-vamp my Fashion Favorites segment. I'm getting a little bored with the old format. So, for today I decided to find some Celebrity Street Fashion that I would like to channel in my daily life.


Ok, I'm not the biggest Leann Rimes fan. But, I really like this outfit. I love a great pair of dark wash flare jeans. I have a pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans that have a very similar fit. I have yet to purchase a leather jacket. It will happen...eventually. The touches of lace really make this top that much better, in my opinion. I love pairing the hard and soft together.


This photo started a lot of controversy. Reese ditched the the Chloe python bag after PETA insisted. But, honestly I was more attracted to the ease of her outfit. I wear things like this on the reg which makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Reese really is the girl next door. I love the color combination. If I were her, I would find a more PETA friendly handbag in the same color because it's great! Also, I want her Ray-Bans.

It's Wednesday. The week is half over! It's been a dramatic week. I need the weekend. One of my co-workers is leaving and I'm kind of devastated. Our offices are next to each other and we talk a lot. I'll be lost without her. Thankfully, I can pop in and see her anytime I'm on campus. And as of late, that is quite often. Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. ive always wanted a pair of ray bans its been long awaited
    I feel they go well with a lot of shapes on the wface.
    lovely blog
    xx
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry that your co-worker is leaving. That's always hard. Love these pictures. LeeAn's pants are stunning. thanks for sharing, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete