1.12.2012

Black and Purple

I love the color purple. I have a purple cell phone cover. I gravitate towards nail polish in the purple family. I wish my Hunter Rain Boots were purple but they didn't have them in my size. So, when I saw this deep purple and black cardigan at Banana Republic, I knew I needed it. I paired it with a basically all black ensemble but next time I'll be sure to brighten things up a bit for you!







Blouse: New York and Co (Sale Rack...super cheap!)
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Target
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Watch: Anne Klein

We haven't had a Braxton update lately. So, I'm going to be a crazy cat lady and show you more pictures than you probably care to see of my precious little man. Enjoy!

This first happened a couple of weeks ago. It has now become a regular thing.


Ignore the poor quality. But, I love that he is passed out on Coop's head. 


I think Coop secretly loves this. Also, I've come to the conclusion that Brax is such a snuggler that he just wants something warm to sleep with...enter Cooper.


Snuggles are my favorite.


Sometimes he thinks he's a scarf. But, whatev. He has been sleeping on top of my head lately. Seriously, in my hair. No wonder I look a hot mess in the morning.
 

CUTEST FACE EVER. I want to scoop him up for a snuggle session right now! 


And he sleeps...A LOT. Except when I'm sleeping. That's when he likes to attack my hands and legs. It's awesome. I basically have an infant. 


This ends my crazy cat lady rant of the week. I hope you enjoyed! He is getting big. I hate it. I want him to stay pocket sized...FOREVER.

Happy Thursday Dolls!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment