1.24.2012

Bachelorette Party

Yay! My computer decided to cooperate! Here are the much over due pictures from the future Mrs. bachelorette party. It's hard to believe that Jess and Justin will be married in less than a month!


I walked into the hotel room to find Sarah blowing up the giant penis. Definitely caught me off guard!


Gotta have glow in the dark penis straws. We took them with us to the bars...you'll see that later.


The party favors.


Pecker mints. It's not a party without them.


How hilarious are the sunglasses??


The monogrammed beach hat I got her. If you haven't checked out all of the monogrammed fabulousness on Marley and Lilly then you need to get there ASAP.


Every bride to be needs a pimp cup. It better be jewel encrusted too!



The infamous penis veil that didn't fit. I'm surprised it lasted all night.


Dance. Dance. Dance!


The pimp cup filled to the brim with a Tijuana Tour Bus. I'm surprised she lasted all night after 3 of those.


A Shark Bite fish bowl and penis straws. Typical.


The wiener mobile just happened to be in the next parking lot. Photos needed to happen. (FYI...I'm still finding pink feathers in my car.)

The only way this post could be better is if I had a photo of Jess, Lisa, Erica and Kira walking to the car. It should have been a scene out of a movie. I'm thinking The Hangover meets Bridesmaids. Sarah and I were laughing so hard.

The Bachelorette Party is done. I think the Bachelor Party is this weekend or next. The flights and reservations are booked. Dresses have been purchased. All we need to do is hit the beach for some fun in the sun and one hell of a wedding aboard a fabulous boat!

Happy Tuesday Dolls! My workload doubles as of today. But, I'm happy to do it. My co-worker's last day was yesterday and I'm taking over her duties until they fill the position. It's going to be interesting and I'm sure I will need this vacation more than ever!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. FUN FUN! I can't wait till we get to do this for Lauren in a few short months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither can I Jes!! It's going to be so much fun! However, I can do without the whole Maid of Honor speech. I'm already nervous about it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete