12.15.2011

OOTD's

I have a couple outfits for you! I apologize if you see any smear marks on the mirror. My cousin's 3 year old twin girls were playing dress up and looking in the mirror and there are apparently marks all over it. I didn't notice this until after most of the pictures were taken so we're going to deal with it!




Top: Forever 21
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: Madden Girl
Hair Clip: Forever 21



Tank: Target
Cardigan: New York and Co
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Bracelets: Handmade
Necklace: Forever 21

I have a feeling I'll be wearing a lot of hair clips or twisting my bangs back until the last piece grows out. I have the smallest section of hair that WILL NOT go behind my ear. It prefers to hang straight down and occasionally gets stuck in my eye lashes. Seriously, can my hair just grow already?! It's definitely making progress and I'm happy about it but I want to snap my fingers and have it past my shoulders. I will say taking Folic Acid is really helping. I have to trim my nails a lot more often because they are growing like crazy too but it's worth it to know that my hair is slowly but surely getting where I need it to be.

I did some shopping last night. I also ordered some stuff from Sephora so I'll give you an update when I receive everything!!

Happy Thursday Dolls! I'm so excited that the week is almost over already. Next week is a short week for me and that makes me really really happy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment