12.29.2011

OOTD catch up time

I have a few outfits to show you from last week. I'm wearing both pairs of my new printed tights from Target. I seriously love them and cannot wait to get a few more pairs! First up, leopard and polka dots!!



Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

I have 2 of these dresses and I almost bought another one the other day. They are so comfortable and versatile. They short sleeves will make them great for the Spring too! Oh and I have been wearing the glasses a lot lately. I've been incredibly lazy in the mornings.



Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: New York and Co
Tights: Target
Belt: J Crew
Necklace: New York and Co
Shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

How great is it that the work week is almost over? I'm Cleveland bound tomorrow!! I cannot wait to see some of my favorite Bobcats! NYE is always spent with them. It's kind of our tradition. I have no idea where we're going or what any of the plans are but that doesn't matter. We could sit at home and still have a fabulous time. Basically, we're entertaining group and have a ton of fun together! Happy Thursday Dolls!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment