12.22.2011

Many Many Purchases

I have a lot of purchases to catch you up on and I'm almost certain that I will forget at least one thing. Let's just dive right in!!


Target tights. I have a gray and black polka dot pair which you'll see in some of the OOTD's I'm going to post next week. They were $10.


$5 from Target.


Obviously, I needed some new tights!!


I love this line of products and this was a great deal!


I got a sample of this when I bought my eye lash curler and I fell in love with it. Seriously, probably the best mascara I have ever used. I highly recommend it.


Obsessed with high beam. I don't know what I did before this product!


I've been wanting to try this so I bought the small travel size. I'll let you know what I think.


I had this movie on VHS...I figured it was time to upgrade to Blu-Ray. What better way to hit the $50 free shipping limit on Amazon.


NYE skirt. From Forever 21 of course. I CANNOT wait to wear this. I bought some cheap ($3.50) tights from Forever 21 to wear with it because I'm sure it will snag the crap out of my nice tights.


I'm going to wear this with the skirt. It's actually more violet purple than it appears.


Again, Forever 21. I'm going to wear this on NYE as well. I'll be in Cleveland and it will almost certainly be cold!


Looks Like Rain, Dear. I love this color and I cannot wait to use it.


Free sample from Sephora. I'm all for trying new mascaras...especially when they're free!

I know that was a lot of stuff! But, at least I got caught up on some of my latest goodies! I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting but I'll post that when I figure it out. I had a $15 off coupon for Sephora so I had to take advantage. I also got some other free samples. I love that they give you 3 free samples with every purchase when you order online.

I'm going to try to get some Friday Favorites up tomorrow before the Christmas festivities start. If I don't get to it, I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!! I hope you enjoy the time with your families!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. The skirt looks amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete