12.06.2011

Just the usual...

A week without a new nail polish purchase or a photo of my latest nail creation would be a boring week. So here is what I did with my new OPI Rainbow Connection glitter.


The base color is OPI Koala Bear-y with the Rainbow Connection on top.

Bridal Shower games. Isn't my dress gorgeous?! Yes, that's my veil. We got crazy and dipped my bouquet in a pink beverage.



We were questioned about my dress coming apart. Hello...it's a 2-in-1! Long version for the ceremony and a short version for the reception. I ended up losing even more which prompted us to say that it was my "honeymoon attire". We were quite versatile!

These are the only photos of my outfit. So, I'll give a quick OOTD. I decided to go with the Francesca's blouse, American Eagle Skinny Jeans and Target nude pumps. I belted the blouse with a skinny black patent leather belt from Forever 21. The blouse is a bit long so I had to do something with it. I was comfortable and that was key for me!

Happy Tuesday Dolls! I hope you all have a fabulous day. I get to spend 4 hours this afternoon proctoring a written exam. Which means I'll be catching up on some reading. Don't be too jealous!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment