12.23.2011

Friday Favorites...Christmas Edition

I managed to have a little bit of free time during my lunch break yesterday to get this blog post together. I needed the break! Most days I work during my lunch break even though I'm not getting paid to do so. I check email, etc. But, yesterday I found some recipes to help me with my Christmas dessert. I'm hoping it turns out well! You'll have to wait until Monday to see the final product!

Nothing gets me more excited for Christmas than...


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!! I have held off on watching this so far this year. I'm thinking tonight might be the night! I'm laughing just thinking about this movie!


I was definitely listening to the NSYNC Holiday station on Pandora at work yesterday! Nothing says Merry Christmas quite like J Timberlake's bleached hair and Chris Kirkpatrick's braids!

My sister, Nik and LeRoy will be in town this afternoon. We're going to my mom's side of the family tonight. They go to Cincinnati Saturday morning/afternoon and then Saturday night is my dad's side of the family. Lauren and Nik will wake up at our house on Christmas morning before heading back to Cincinnati to spend the rest of their time with Nik's family. It's going to be a whirlwind couple of days for them but we're so excited to have them here for the holidays.

Plus, little Braxton is SUPER excited to meet his Aunt Lauren and Uncle Nik. LeRoy might be a different story. It will be interesting to see how this plays out! I'm hoping to get video of their first encounter.

Is there one movie that your family likes to watch together during Christmas? When we were younger we always watched The Santa Clause. All three of us would climb in my bed and watch it together. Another classic is Elf! So funny! And we can't forget Home Alone. KEVINNNN!!!!!

Ok, Merry Christmas Dolls! I hope you have a fantastic Christmas with your families and friends! We'll check back in on Monday with food and presents. By the way, my mom managed to surprise me with a gift this year. I'm thinking it's around the $100 range - based on conversations about what she would get my brother to even things out. I CANNOT wait to find out what it is!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment