12.16.2011

Friday Favorites

A few things for you on this lovely Friday!


I finally used my Essie Matte About You and I put it on top of my OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ. The Matte About You is great! I really like it and I plan to use it again soon. Especially since I chipped this already. Boo.


A woman in Student Affairs makes the BEST homemade caramels I have ever had. I have been looking forward to them since last Christmas. I got them in my mailbox yesterday and got really really excited! So delicious!


I bought these adorable pajamas last week from Victoria's Secret. I have been sleeping in my LC by Lauren Conrad leggings every freaking night because they are so comfy so I decided to buy some thermals. So happy with my choice. 



I got these adorbs slippers for free. They are perfect for walking around the house because my feet are always cold. 


I got the PINK thermals as well. I really wanted the purple ones but they were sold out in my size. Maybe next time!  I have another Secret Reward card to use...

I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm going to be making cookies again this weekend. It's time to make the Christmas cookies that I love so much! I have a few Pinterest inspirations.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yum, homemade caramel sounds awesome!! I've never had it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just made homemade caramel for the first time this weekend. it was a major fail. lol. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. love to hear what u think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete