12.09.2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!!! I'm so glad it's the weekend. As you read this I am sitting in silence, probably reading a book while my student's take an exam. It's exciting stuff! My favorites this week are quite random...prepare yourself.

If you're on Twitter and you're not following Suri's Burn Book. You are missing out on some serious entertainment. Fo Real. There's a blog too. Go there...NOW. Well maybe not right now. I'd like you to finish reading this post! :) Allow me to quote one of her posts, "Never let it be said that the Beckhams are not cultured. Here are Mr. B. and Cruz painting some pottery at Color Me Mine after soccer this weekend. One of the things I loved most about Cruz Beckham is that he is a true Renaissance man.
That, and that if we got married, his name would’ve been Cruz Cruise.
Don’t even pretend like that’s not how that would go down."

You have to read what she writes about Tom and Katie. HILARIOUS. Ok, I'm cracking up by myself right now. Please, just read some of it and share in the joy with me!

I started reading this book on Tuesday.

Emily Giffin's Heart of the Matter. I was reading this book when I dozed off while proctoring the written exam. Not my best moment. It's not the book's fault. It was my lack of morning coffee and strong desire to take a nap. The book is actually quite good so far. I'm only about 50 pages in but I'll be sure to report back when I finish.

Lastly, I have a coupon for Sephora. Go figure! So, I hope to be making some purchases this weekend. Which means you'll get a beauty post next week. Why is this a Friday Favorite?? Well because as you all should know by now, Sephora is my happy place. I could spend hours there. I need so many things. Hopefully, I buy something new and rave worthy!

Let's all hope that I'm not freezing my booty off in the computer lab right now! But, I do have my Uggs to keep me warm!! I hope you all have a great weekend. Sister and Nik are home. Well, they're in Ohio/KY right now with his fam but they will be joining us on Saturday night. So excited to see them! Sadly, my dad will be out of town for work and he's going to miss them but at least they will be back in a few weeks for Christmas.

Happy Friday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment