12.02.2011

Friday Favorites

Yay!!! It's Friday Ladies! I get to celebrate Addy J and Zekey boy's birthdays tonight after work. Even if my gifts have yet to be shipped. I'm looking at you Amazon. You have failed me. Then, I will be icing approximately 3 dozen cookies for Jess' bridal shower on Saturday. Expect a post dedicated to them because I have pretty high expectations! I'm pushing myself with this one and I couldn't be more excited about it.

On to my favorites...


I found this tray last week. It used to be my mom's and it was shoved in a closet not serving a purpose. I think it's awesome. I would still like to DIY it a little bit and maybe touch up the gold paint a bit. I thought it was a perfect way to showcase my nail polish yet it's still practical. I like to be able to see all of my colors. I don't want to have to dig thru a bag. This is a perfect solution!!


My mom is pretty much the bomb. She found the new OPI Rainbow Connection glitter polish from the Muppet's line. I haven't used it yet. I want to coordinate my nail color with my outfit for Saturday's bridal shower and I have yet to decide on the outfit! I need to get this figured out.

Lastly....


Look at our little Chloe girl. Seriously?! She is getting bigger by the day. She doesn't get any extra food so who knows what is happening. If I had my guess...my father would be to blame. I think he gives her more treats than he claims he does!! She is his princess after all. By the way, my brother told her she needed to join the family for the OSU/Michigan game and he then forced her to sit in his lap. She was FAR from happy. There was a lot of hissing. God love her!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! This week went surprisingly fast considering I only worked 2 days last week. Do any of you have exciting plans??

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. The tray is super cute, a great way to organize your nail polish! You're cat is SUPER adorable. I love how chubby she is! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tray is so great. Vintage chic, I love it. I need something of the same to put all my polishes in as well since they're all just thrown into a basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I'm sure if you searched some second hand shops or goodwill, you might be able to find a similar tray! You could always get a piece of glass cut to fit, if it doesn't come with it.

    Mandy, I'm glad you love our precious girl's chubbiness! She showed up on our doorstep starving and we took her in. You would never know that now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your cat is adorable. They are my favorite animal. I hope the bridal shower goes well. Can't wait to see the cookies. I am looking for a cookie recipe for a cookie exchange that I am going to take part in before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that nail polish! It's on the top of my "to buy in the States" list =}

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, the nail polish is AMAZING. dying to see what you wore to the bridal shower, I'm sure you looked stunning. Oh, laughed out loud at your Amazon line. It fails me often too. lol. amazing post, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete