12.14.2011

Fashion Favorites

I'm running behind on the old bloggy today. I blame the stopped train that forced me to drive all over town to get around it. But, moving on to this week's fashion favorite....Sophia Bush. Ok, I'm a total One Tree Hill nerd. Seriously, I love the show. I want to be friends with Brooke Davis. I may or may not have stalked the cast during the summer before my Senior year of college. I actually met Sophia and she was really sweet! We watched them film a few scenes in Wilmington, NC. I have pictures inside Karen's Cafe and Dan's beach house was just down the street from where we were staying so we got see them film a few scenes on the beach too. Yeah, it was a pretty fun vaca. My brother hit Chad Michael Murray on the ass with a newspaper which thoroughly mortified my sister. It was awesome.

Back to the fashion...

All photos from Just Jared


Before we do anything else, I need to say the pink heels in the 4th pic need to show up in my closet...immediately! I want dress number 3 for NYE and her LBD is fabulous. 


The brown leather number is awesome. I don't own anything leather and I feel like that needs to change. Seeing this dress just solidifies that. Are you dying for the sequins blazer? The shoulders are ridiculous!


This girl has great legs! She pulls off the fur vest trend quite nicely. Her greatest accessory might be her bf Austin Nichols. They're so cute watching the Lakers together.

If you follow Ms. Bush on twitter, you know she is a very passionate person. I love that about her. She has causes that she truly believes in and does so much to give back. I really love her hair in the slicked back high pony. If I had to pick one outfit to steal from these photos, I think it would be the sequins blazer/black dress number. I can't stop looking at it! The gray long sleeved dress in the first set of pictures is a very close second!

What is your favorite look? Are any of you OTH nerds? Have you seen the preview for the January premiere? I cannot wait for the season to start!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment