11.07.2011

Weekend Re-Cap

Happy Monday Ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend. I painted my nails this weekend. (No surprise there!)


This is Essie's Bobbing for Baubles (a navy like color) and Sephora for OPI Only Gold For Me top coat. It might be a new favorite!

Do you ever wonder why people cause drama for no reason? That's the kind of weekend I had. People should learn to mind their own business and not involve themselves in things that they have no reason commenting on. Because of this, I deleted at least 50 people off of my Facebook account. I probably could have done more. But, the new Facebook makes the "unfriending" process difficult. So, I was bored and stopped. If you got the ax. Don't take it personally. But, if we don't talk on the reg then I'm not gonna keep you around. No need to have some random friend of friend knowing all my business, ya know?

Also, you should probably vote for Fash Boulevard (one of my fave fashion bloggers) in the Very.com blogger competition. You can vote here on Facebook. For more details check out her post. Very.com is a British website that is going to be launching in the U.S. Personally, I CANNOT wait. She posts a few of her favorite things in that post. Believe me, you will want everything! So prepare yourself and your bank account.

We have a four day work week this week. I hope you have the same!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, how am i just seeing this. you totally just made my night. you are seriously too sweet. thank you so much for taking the time to think of my blog and show support. it really means the world to me. you're the best, love. thanks again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lifetime of free clothes is nothing to joke around about! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m in love with your nails :) I have the same top coat myself, and I love to play around with it. Isn´t it fabulous? And so is your blog :) I´m so happy I´ve found you!
    Happy Tuesday from your newest follower!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute nails. Simple with a bit of flair...I love it.

    ReplyDelete