11.28.2011

Thanksgiving Week OOTD's

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday/weekend. I've been MIA. I decided to disconnect for a bit. It was much needed. I did try to keep up with all of your blogs though! I decided to break my recap up into 2 posts. Post one...OOTD's and a few other things. Post Two...FOOD!

This is my Thanksgiving Eve outfit! I'm pretty bad about taking pics of none work week outfits. I'm trying to improve on this. I was surprisingly comfortable considering I was probably the ONLY sober person at the bars but it was a great time!



Cardigan: New York and Co
Tank: Target
Jeans: American Eagle Jeggings
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Anne Klein
Bracelets: Handmade
Clutch: Express

My Thanksgiving Day outfit. I had a lot of cooking to take care of so I went for the comfortable shoes. I started taking pics before I had my necklace on so I had to quickly snap another one before the family showed up.



Top: J Crew
Jeans: American Eagle Skinny Jeans
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Anne Klein
Necklace: Gift

After a lot of Thanksgiving food, a second helping for dinner, 2 naps and a A Gaga Thanksgiving Special we went Black Friday shopping. We left at 12:30 am and I was home at 7:30 am...totally ready for bed! I plan to post the purchases I made for myself tomorrow. 

My final topic for this post is this....


He's home!! Seriously, how cute are they? I'm so glad my sister has her little family all back together again. LeRoy was so excited to see his daddy. He wouldn't let Nik and Lauren touch each other. He wanted all of the attention. Mr. Brown might be a little bit needy! We get to see them this weekend and we're all pretty excited about it.

This week is going to seem so long. That's what I get for working 2 days last week. Yes, I ended up taking Wednesday off at the last minute. My mom needed so much help getting ready for Thanksgiving. Lauren was supposed to be home but then we found out Nik was coming home Thanksgiving Day so she stayed in TN. Which means my mom was in a panic because she had no help. I gotta say...sleeping in on Wednesday was AMAZING! Let's make it a good week Ladies!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your Thanksgiving outfits! Super cute. And I too got sucked into A GaGa Thanksgiving haha.

    ReplyDelete