11.22.2011

OOTD Updates

I did manage to take a few pictures of two of my outfits last week.





Sweater: Express
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: Anne Klein
Bracelets: Handmade
Necklace: Handmade

I loved this necklace that my mom made. But, one of my co-workers literally bought it off of my neck. So sad we no longer have it. I plan to make another very similar one.


Remember me saying I looked like a school girl? Here it is. School girl.

Blouse: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Forever 21

My cookies and trifle were a huge hit yesterday. The chair of the department had 3 cookies before 10 am and also said he doesn't understand how I'm not married when I can bake like that. The trifle was seriously so light and delicious. Thankfully, there is some left and I'll be indulging in a little bit more of it today!

Ok Ladies, we are one day closer to Thanksgiving which means one day closer to Black Friday shopping! I got my first coupon for the Banana Republic Factory store yesterday. I need to get my plan of attack figured out!! Happy Tuesday!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Good to know your baked goods received great praise. You need to post the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long necklace in the first outfit! And that torquise cardigan looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with your pants in the first outfit. so chic and fabulous. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete