11.01.2011

An observation and an OOTD

First, my observation. I love my Buckeyes and I'm so proud of the big win on Saturday against Wisconsin. But, our kicker, Drew Basil, looks like he is about to bust out into the Single Ladies dance before he kicks.

Example...

                                    Source                                                                                          Source

Ok, the only picture I could find of him in that stance was from the Spring Game and this isn't the best picture of that portion of the dance but it's the best I could do. Did anyone else pick up on this?? Please tell me I'm not the only one that noticed! I started cracking up during the game, so I of course started doing the dance for my dad. Then, I pulled up the video. It turned out to be perfect timing because about 5-10 minutes later he was kicking again and my dad was nearly in tears. So, not only was it a good and exciting game, it was funny too!!

On to my OOTD from yesterday. It was a glasses kind of day.




Dress: Forever 21 (seen here in purple)
Cardigan: New York & Co.
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Anne Klein

The tights are ribbed and feel like a sweater. So warm!! However, they elastic isn't the tightest so they tend to fall down. Not ideal!

Happy Tuesday Dolls!! I hope you have a great day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment