11.15.2011

It's the little things in life...

My dad, being the awesome guy that he is, bought these knowing it would make my day.


When you're feeling crummy Starbucks can really turn your day around. Well, at least it can turn my day around! The house smelled like I had just stepped into a Starbucks which puts an instant smile on my face! Now, if only it was a caramel macchiato but I'll take what I can get.

My boy Coop and I cuddled a lot this weekend. I was either on the couch or in my bed. I think he knows I don't feel well so he is being exceptionally loving. However, I got up to wash my face Friday night and the little brat took over the couch. 5 seconds after I snapped this, he turned around with a look of "What?? I'm just trying to stretch out because you've been hogging the couch all day."


I still love him though. And the Coopie kisses are probably my favorite thing in life. He is just a giant puppy and wants to love on you. You can't stay mad at that! Oh and yes...he is flashing his junk to everyone. He has no shame. He doesn't care who's around so I might as well share it with the interweb!

I'm going to leave you with this picture of my ponytail from yesterday. It's ridic.


Yes, I'm wearing glasses and I have one of my workout headbands holding all of those loose pieces in place. A faculty member said I looked different yesterday. I think it was his way of saying, you're not your usual self. In his defense, I haven't worn my hair up in nearly a year, so it was a shock to most of my coworkers. They might want to get used to the glasses and ponytail look because it might be making several more appearances over the next few weeks!

Tomorrow I'll be returning with my Fashion Favorites! I'm hoping I actually feel up to dressing cute by the end of the week and I can at least share an OOTD with my ladies!  Happy Tuesday!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm cannot wait to get my hands on some Starbucks Kcups! Sounds like you have a pretty awesome dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have some starbucks right now. Your dad is so cool! Can't wait for your fashion favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha. i can't explain how much i love you in this post. so stinking cute. and i agree, starbucks can always turn a day around. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge of fashion. Love to hear what you think. Thanks, love. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete