11.14.2011

I'm going to take lame to a whole new level.

Hello Dolls! This is going to be a pretty short post because I did nothing this weekend. Seriously. I watched Crazy Stupid Love with the bestie yesterday and that is the extent of it. Let me explain why I'm lame. I found out on Thursday that I have Mono. Yep. It's freaking fantastic. I hadn't been feeling great and decided to go to the doctor for some labwork. I'm glad that there isn't anything seriously wrong but really there is nothing you can do for Mono. I get to sleep, drink water/gatorade, sleep, take vitamins, sleep...IT'S A BLAST! I spent my weekend in bed. I even fell asleep watching the Buckeyes on Saturday. That never happens. I did manage to wake up in time to see them lose the game. Ugh.

I did enjoy the Carrier Classic on Friday night. Here are a few pics for you.



How freaking cool is that? I'm glad my boys came away with the W but I was just in awe of the view. The fact that the majority of the tickets were given to service men and women made me so happy. Also, all of the players gave their jerseys to the men and women in the audience.

One other thing that warmed my heart this weekend was watching Nebraska and Penn State come together in the middle of the field for a prayer before the game. It made me tear up a little bit.

Well that's all I have! As you read this, I'm probably contemplating taking a nap in my office. I wish I was kidding. Oh and you know what I really hate about Mono. No alcohol. I have plans to go out with friends over Thanksgiving and there will be no cocktails for this girl. C'est la vie! I suppose I'm the DD. The next 4-6 weeks better fly by!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cool photos!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope you feel better real soon. The pics of the carrier game is so great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete