11.11.2011

Friday Favorites!

Happy Veteran's Day everyone! Send some love to all of the Vets you know! I will be thanking my dad and so many other friends and family members that have served our country. Also, if you know a Vet be sure they're aware that they can eat free at so many restaurants today. I know Applebee's, Chilis and Texas Roadhouse are participating. I'm sure there are many more!

I finished this book a few weeks ago.


I really enjoyed it. It even inspired me to find out if a certain Key West beverage was real. It is! So, I will be finding a Voodoo Bucket in February. Don't worry I'll definitely report back!



I bought some of these this week and they are delicious! I bought the Peach Mango flavor. I've been drinking a few too many Cokes at work so I'm trying to limit that. I'm a big fan! Only 50 calories. They have B vitamins and green tea so the caffeine level is in between a soda and a coffee. Check them out if you get the chance.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm incredibly excited for the return of College Basketball tonight. UNC is playing Michigan State on an aircraft carrier in San Diego. This excites me on so many levels! Their uniforms have a camo print in them. Happy Friday Dolls!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. What is that book about?! I've been on the hunt for some more great reading material and I'd love any recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xuan, it's a great easy read! Sometimes you just need a nice chick lit book and this is just that. Here is a link to Amazon with the description. If you decide to read it, definitely let me know what you think. I don't know if you have ever read any of Emily Giffin's books but they are fabulous as well!

    http://www.amazon.com/Best-Friends-Forever-Jennifer-Weiner/dp/0743294297

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jennifer Weiner's books! They are great beach reads. Haven't read this one yet so will have to look into it. Have a great weekend dear and I followed you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this post, love. i hope you had a fabulous weekend. I have a brand new fash trend report, I'd love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete