11.04.2011

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday Ladies!!

I'm going to make one of these this weekend.


This is one of my favorite Fall desserts...a Pumpkin Roll. I love it!! My dad has been craving one so I'm finally going to to make it. I'll be sure to report back about it next week. 



I think I need this for the Winter months! I have the gold but that red is awesome!! I could see one of these for Christmas and another for NYE!

Is there anything you're loving this week? You know how I feel about new products!! This post is short and sweet. I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. My mom makes the best pumpkin roll ever. She makes so many of them around Thanksgiving and we freeze some of them so we can pull out a few slices at a time to snack on through the Winter. The rest she gives away to friends and family who are always requesting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago my dad had me making them for everyone. I didn't want to see another pumpkin roll for quite some time! I'm looking forward to this one though!

    ReplyDelete