11.09.2011

Fashion Favorites

I've decided to start a new segment on the blog. This is where I will discuss some of my Fashion Favorites or my personal fashion icons. I have quite the list already so I have a feeling this will be going on for a while. I keep thinking of more fabulous ladies that I want to steal clothes from! Basically, anyone that I would say "give me 5 minutes in her closet to take whatever I want" will end up here!

My first Fashion Favorite is Rachel Bilson. I loved her in The O.C. and I love her in Hart of Dixie. Her style is easy and effortless. She looks put together without really trying. I love that. That's kind of how I see my own style. Easy, comfortable but I'd like it to be chic too.

All photos came from Celebrity Style Guide.


The girl pulls off jeans and t-shirt fabulously! She loves blazers and scarves. I can say the same about myself. I also love that she looks as great with her hair in a pony as does with it styled for the red carpet.


I might be copying some of these looks for my vaca in Feb. I can see myself in a pair of Toms (or Sperry's), shorts and a distressed v-neck shirt hanging out on the beach.


 I think she is flawless. She knows how to mix hard and soft without it looking over worked. The black ensemble with the statement necklaces is amazing. I love the dresses on either end. I would basically wear anything from any of the above photos.


How do you feel about Rachel Bilson's style? I think her style is very attainable for the average girl. You can pick things from any of these pictures and implement it in your day to day life.

I would love to hear what my Ladies think of my new blog segment! Happy Wednesday Dolls! The week is almost over already!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. (1)love the new segment. (2) love rachel bilson. (3) i want to be on a beach with sperry's and cut off jean shorts right.freaking.now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and also i can comment on blogs at work now. squee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you can comment on blogs at work!! I'm about to runaway to a beach. I.NEED.IT.

    P.S. Parker's 12 month pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like Rachel Bilson's style. She always looks great without it looking like she tried. So envious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style too! She was awesome in One Tree Hill and I been trying to catch Hart of Dixie.

    Great blog hope you visit mine!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete