11.03.2011

Christmas Wish List?

Is it too early to make a Christmas Wish List? Well I've made one! Let's take a look, shall we?


1. J Crew Honeycomb Cable Sweater in Heather Mint
2. Hunter Welly Socks in Charcoal
3. J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Heather Acorn
4. American Eagle Rainbow Loop Scarf in Multi
5. MARC by MARC JACOBS 'Amy' Crystal Bracelet Watch

There are two things I know for sure. 1. I will get the honeycomb sweater. I NEED it. 2. That scarf is a.maz.ing and incredibly soft. It will definitely be happening as well. There was a matching hat...

I've been dying for a gold watch for probably close to a year. I have been in love with various Michael Kors watches but recently I've fallen in love with this little Marc Jacobs number. What do you think of the watch?? I need input Ladies! I have been envisioning a boyfriend style chunky watch. I guess I need to see this in person. With my 3rd grader sized wrists, almost any watch looks over sized. So, I guess it's just a matter of trying some on!

Have any of you started your Christmas Wish List??? I would love to hear what you are hoping to see under the tree!

It's Thursday...almost Friday....almost the weekend! Have a great day Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas list. I seriously need to get started on working on my Christmas list. My sisters have asked me several times lately what I want.

    P.S. Your sister's wedding gown is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete