11.17.2011

And the winner is...

People Magazine announced their Sexiest Man Alive for 2011 yesterday. And the winner is...Bradley Cooper. (Personally, I was hoping for Ryan Gosling. He's had a great year and the guy is looking better by the minute. Have you seen him in Crazy, Stupid, Love? YUMMM.)

Not that Bradley Cooper isn't a great choice. He is most def sexy and so funny! One of my favorite scenes in The Hangover is when they first wake up and Alan finds the "jungle cat" in the bathroom. He totally freaks out and a shirtless Bradley Cooper goes in to check it out. He really does look hungover in that scene and he played it perfectly. Hilarious. I have to admit that I'm laughing to myself as I write this because I can see Alan making his double take at the tiger and totally freaking out! He was such an ass in Wedding Crashers and totally deserved the eye drops in his drink but I loved him anyway.

Let's look at him, shall we.
(Source for all)




I have to say that he looks as good with no hair as he does with those luscious locks. I have a friend with similar locks. We like to call him John Stamos which then prompts people to say "have mercy" in true Uncle Jesse fashion. And now, I'm laughing again. Please tell me some of my Bobcats that attended our 5 year mini reunion are reading this and thinking of us sitting at The Pub and Nick repeatedly saying Have Mercy every time Jank touched his hair?!?! (Also, I just browsed that album on FB and I'm pretty sure the lawyer friend would not want any of those pictures on the bloggy!)

If you could pick another guy to be the Sexiest Man Alive, who would you choose? I would love to hear your opinions!

I'm so happy I'm saying this, HAPPY THURSDAY DOLLS! It is almost the weekend already and I need it!

XOXO






4 comments:

  1. I think he is a handsome guy but I don't think I would have chosen him as the Sexiest Man Alive. I'm not sure who I would have chosen but I am kind of smitten with Ian Somerhalder right now. Handsome and I adore all of volunteer work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bradley Cooper deserves the title. He just seems to exude any and every quality that women like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I just discovered your blog today through PBFingers comments section! Your comment resonated with me because I too am a friends/nachos/pass-out-er haha!! So...I came over and read about your buddy who is John Stamos "Have Mercyyy"...pretty much made my night. Keep in mind it's 1 a.m. and I am sitting here eating nachos! Cannot wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized there is a pic of the John Stamos hair on the right hand side, 5th picture from the bottom. The hair is partially cropped out of the picture but you get a glimpse at the luscious locks!

    ReplyDelete