10.25.2011

Weekend Re-cap

Sorry I was MIA yesterday but I took the day off and decided to take a break from everything. I thought I would show you what I did this weekend.

Jenn coaches Cross Country and our girls and boys teams competed at Districts. The girls team qualified for Regionals. We are very proud of them!





Michelle is the bomb! 3rd place!

I did some shopping...of course. 



I love my other Sephora blush so much that I had to get another color. This is more natural for me and the other is a brighter pink. It kind of reminds me of Nars Orgasm.


I think I am going to buy the new Burberry Body perfume but I really like Lola by Marc Jacobs. So, I bought one of the rollerballs at Sephora. It's a nice to go option. Also, they have a bunch of other scents so if you need one to throw in your purse definitely check it out!


The new Essie Bobbing for Baubles. I tested it and I'm totally in love with it!!


I finally bought the Matte about you! It. Is. Awesome.



4 new belts. Yes. FOUR. I got them all at Forever 21. The three on the left came together for $5.50 and the purple one was $1.50. I can't wait to wear them with some of my dresses!


Another silk blouse from Forever 21. It's kind of a creamish pale pink color. Only $13.99.


This probably looks familiar. That's because I have it in purple. It's a great dress so I figured getting it in another color was a great idea. For some reason the coloring would not cooperate when I was taking the pictures. Not kidding, I had this dress hanging in 4 different locations. I have no idea what was going on and I didn't have the patience to figure it out. It's a little more green than it looks here.


I finally found a pale pink cardigan. It's not exactly what I wanted but it's close enough. I found it at New York and Company. There was also a necklace but I failed to take a picture of it. So, when I wear it I'll be sure to point it out.

So, there was my weekend in a nutshell and a day late. I hope you all had a great weekend!!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment