10.12.2011

Stress = Sweets

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this but this is my most chaotic time of the year. My stress level is at an all time high. The end is in sight ladies. After next week, I should be smooth sailing for several months. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and just push through. However, when I'm stressed I want to snack. Specifically on sweets. Cupcakes, chocolate, cookies, cake, ice cream. You name it. I try to limit the high cal sweets but sometimes a girl needs a Gigi's Cupcakes sugar high. Or some of Duff's Red Velvet Ice Cream by Blue Bunny. Which was the case last night. Ren had some stories to share with me so before I called her I made myself a bowl of this.


I was on my phone so I didn't take a picture of it and to be honest I was too lazy to get out the trusty point and shoot. I didn't look at the calorie count. I don't want to know. All I need to know is this is THE BEST ICE CREAM...EVER.  End of Story. It made me so happy. I'm so glad my sister informed me that I have to buy it.

I've been limiting myself to Skinny Cow because let's face it, when you've been stressed out for about a month you can really pack on the pounds! But, last night I needed a splurge and I'm so happy I did it. If any of you are looking for something to splurge on, try this! I think there was also some kind of triple chocolate chunk. I can't remember the exact name but it was lots of chocolatey goodness.

I plan to take a walk with Jenn tonight hopefully that will burn off some of my stress and I won't be compelled to eat my weight in sweets this evening!

Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally the same way! I seem to want dessert all the time! I think I eat chocolate ice cream several nights a week. I know, its bad... - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Velvet Ice Cream?!! Whaaat?! That sounds soooo delicious, I must find this!! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you’d like.

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    http://www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete