10.18.2011

OOTD

My outfit yesterday. (Side note: It was straight up freezing in our building yesterday. Any time I left my office I would break out in full teeth chattering shivers. Thankfully, I have a space heater in my office and it was cranked up! I had a cardigan but it totally ruined the outfit. So, I suffered for fashion!)






Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Banana Republic
Belt: J Crew
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Anne Klein

I was going to add all of the things I wanted in the new J Crew catalog. Then, I realized I seriously want EVERYTHING in the catalog. Not even kidding. If I were to go through the catalog again right now, I would probably circle at least one thing on every page. Again, this is why I need unlimited funds! Have any of you checked out the new catalog yet? I'll be at the outlets on Monday and again on Black Friday so I'm hoping to hit the jackpot! If I could choose one skirt it would be the No. 2 Pencil Skirt. Don't ask me what color because it's just too difficult to choose just one! I'm DYING over the Honeycomb Cable Sweater. I will get another Jackie cardigan because the one I have is my absolute favorite cardigan and I have A LOT of them! 

Well Happy Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment