10.06.2011

Mrs. Chanandler Bong

If you'll remember I posted about The Wonder Years here. It's as if Netflix read my post because it is now available on Instant Queue. Seriously, between this and Lost my life will be totally consumed. Now if only they will add Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill and The O.C.

Thankfully, I have every season of Friends on DVD so I don't need them to add that one!


Heads or Tails?? ......  Well, somebody has to call it!

Who else watches Friends every night? This episode is one of my favorites! Have any of you ever watched the outtakes? During season 10, when everyone is late to Thanksgiving they have the scene in the hallway and they are doing rock paper scissors to see who has to go in first. Seriously, find the outtakes on Youtube. You will laugh so hard!! Joey kills me!

I could sit here and quote Friends all day but I won't put you through that. I do have Scene It - Friends Edition and my sister and I are ridic. It's tough to find good competition!!

Well, it's Wednesday night and I'm about to start Season 4 Disc 2. Have a great Thursday Dolls!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. It certainly makes my work day a bit brighter when I was say something that appears completely random and you know it's from Friends. :)

    "It's between us and the sea, Ross!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fine! Judge all you want but, married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, live in a box!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote reminds of me when Phoebe says that everyone else's collective dating record reads like a Who's Who of Human Crap!

    "What was wrong with Mona?"

    ReplyDelete