10.19.2011

Ladies I need your help!

I need to buy more face primer. I have been using Too Faced Primed and Poreless.


I have been using this for a while and I like it. But I have a sample of this Nars primer.


I like this too. I like the texture of it. But, I've heard great things about the Laura Mercier primer. 


It's hydrating and is more of a gel base. I've tried Smashbox and Sephora brand. They were ok but so far Too Faced is my favorite. If any of you use primer, PLEASE tell me what you use. I'm taking suggestions. If there is something that beats Too Faced then I need to know about it! If any of you use the Laura Mercier one, let me know what you think about it! I'll be near a Sephora this weekend so I can pick something up!

Thanks in advance Ladies!! Hey and it's Wednesday already! The week is flying by.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment