10.05.2011

A jewelry preview

My mom and I have been really busy working on our jewelry. I figured it was time to show you some of the most recent stuff. We've been working on trying to make things that coordinate with other pieces. This is only a little sneak peek but I can't wait to hear what you think! We are going to have our Etsy shop up and running in no time. It's just been crazy lately so we haven't had the time to get all of the pictures edited and ready.

Ok, here it is...










Alright Ladies, I really value your opinions. Please let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday (the week is half over..yay)!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to buy a piece =} I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jes!! I'm hoping to get busy on the store this weekend or next! I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete