10.13.2011

Happy Homecoming Bobkitties!

This weekend is Homecoming for my lovely Bobcats! Since I can't be there this year, I thought I would share some of the highlights from last year. I tried to keep it as PG as possible!


It's like Senior Year all over again!


Sister and I. It was her last Homecoming as a student. Oh how time flies!


It wouldn't be HC if Petty wasn't there!


Friends since 2002. Love them.


At the bars at 9 am and we slept in.


The C.I. I LOVE THIS BAR.


Sums the weekend up perfectly.


Contemplating how to break into our old stomping grounds.


Success! Apparently they have keyboards and giant iMacs in the lounge now. These kids are spoiled!


Not pleased that Jeff Hill was paved or maybe it was the thought of walking up that hill that resulted in this expression. It fits either way!

I think I was pretty successful in keeping most of the booze out of the pictures. I think we look pretty put together considering the 12+ hours of drinking we did.

I know I can count on Mark to drink for Ren and I since we won't be there to do it ourselves. I hope this weekend is amazing for all of those attending!

Happy Thursday Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. yay. sounds and looks like so much fun. adore this post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new outfit post featuring my favorite Lauren Conrad skirt. Love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.l

    ReplyDelete