10.10.2011

Girls Day Out!

Jenn and I spent the ENTIRE day together on Saturday. We met at her house at 1 and then ended the night with a sleep over. It was the best day! We started it off with Gigi's Cupcakes and Starbucks.





We decided on the Red Velvet and Pumpkin Cream. We then proceeded to split them. It was delicious. I also tried the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It was good but a little to rich for me. If I want caramel, I'll stick with my skinny caramel macchiato.

On to my purchases. 


Forever 21 - $10. I have to wear a cami under it but it's great and comfy.


Forever 21 - $13. It was 50% off. They have this in so many colors. I think I need it in every color.  



Forever 21 - $23. I am OBSESSED with this. Can't wait to wear it.


Forever 21- $13.50. I am getting this in multiple colors. I almost bought it in navy too.


Skinny jeans at AE. They actually fit and I had a coupon. Great day!


Sephora Collection Blush - #10 Romantic Rose. I had so many colors on my hands that I was seriously fuchsia. I had to scrub my hands after that visit. I also had to basically re-apply my foundation in the store because I tried too many colors on my face. But, in the end I put back the NARS Desire and went with this one. I was looking for more of a poppy pink. This is actually brighter in person.


I was out of this little gem. It definitely works wonders!

After all of the shopping we watched the Buckeyes. I can't even talk about that game. Jenn thought I was going to seriously fight people during the game. This is why I don't watch sporting events in public! Did any of you buy anything great this weekend? I hope so!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love those cupcakes, love your purchases. So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete