10.28.2011

Friday Favorites!

Let me start this post with this: It is Thursday evening and I'm high as a kite on migraine medication. For Real Ladies, Lindsey is a wreck right now! I hope this post makes sense. In case you're wondering, the headache is borderline gone. The work day tomorrow is iffy to say the least. I paid a visit to the old workplace today to see the doctor. He gave me a hug and said I was burning up turns out a I had a fever of over 100 degrees. So, who knows what is going on but the last thing I need is to get sick.

Enough of that!

This made me DIE laughing on Wednesday.


My sister pinned it on Pinterest because this actually happened to her as a child. Not kidding. Her caption was "it happens to the best of us". Gotta love her! Only when it happened to her she was horizontal and holding onto the end of the cabinet and yelling for help. Sister was a climber and that is probably the understatement of the century. At 9 months she was walking and climbing out of her crib. At a year and a half she was climbing up the cabinet on top of the microwave and sitting on top of the refrigerator. I wish I could say I was kidding. On more than one occasion I remember waking up to find her sitting up there. She is six years younger than me so I remember this vividly. I showed my parents this picture and we were all in tears from laughing so hard. 

I had intended to post Halloween pics from college. However, having a migraine for 2 days made that difficult so I promise to do it on Monday! I know I've been talking about OU a lot lately but I think this article explains why. I'm sure this can apply to almost any college across the country. But, I really loved seeing everyone comment about it on Facebook this week.

I think I'm going lay in bed tonight (and let's be honest, probably tomorrow too) and watch my favorite go to movies. Mean Girls, The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, Father of the Bride, Juno, Bride Wars, How to Lose a Guy, Steel Magnolias, Sweet Home Alabama, My Best Friends Wedding. Ok, obviously I won't watch all of them! I have a large movie collection. I love movies. I could lay around and watch them all day.

What are your favorite movies when you need to spend a day in bed?

Happy Friday Dolls! I hope you have a fabulous weekend. If you're celebrating Halloween, I hope you have an AMAZING time!!

XOXO

P.S. Happy 50th Birthday to my Mom today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment