10.21.2011

Friday Favorites!

Here are my favorites for this week! First up the nail polish I'm wearing right now. I really like it!



I don't even know what it's called. It's one of the minis from a 4 color set that Jenn got me. The tiny brush works great for doing my tips.


Gigi's Canadian Maple cupcake. It's basically like dipping your bacon in maple syrup while taking a bite of a pancake. DELICIOUS.


I got a free sample of this Philosophy Miracle Worker moisturizer and I have fallen in love with it. It's a little more than I want to spend on moisturizer but I have a coupon and I'm thinking I'm going to bite the bullet and buy it.

What are you all loving this week?? I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Mine is jam packed with lots of stuff and I have Monday off which I'm totally looking forward to.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment