10.14.2011

Friday Favorites!

This is a food obsessed post. I hope you're ready. Clearly I'm craving a lot of things. I need to satisfy these cravings as soon as possible!

First up...Dewey's Pizza. Apparently, if you don't live in Ohio, Northern Kentucky or St. Louis you've never heard of it. Well, it's thebomb.com. For Real.


I like to get the Socrates Revenge pizza. It has an olive oil and minced garlic base with mozzarella-fontina blend cheese, spinach, black olives, green olives, feta cheese, red onions and tomatoes on it. My mouth is watering at the thought of this pizza. 

Next up in our food journey....Chipotle



I'm a veggie bowl kind of girl. I don't do the meat. It freaks me out a little bit. But, I'll eat the crap out of some rice, beans, corn, tomatoes, guac, lettuce and cheese. 

We're going to round out the list with the Chopped Cobb Salad from Panera.


Why is the dressing like crack? I lick this bowl clean every time I get it. Bacon and Gorgonzola cheese. That is enough to sell me. I have a coordinator's meeting next week and I'll be stopping for this on my way there! I feel like a complete pig in front of them when I get this but I do not care. It is that good.

Are any of you having cravings for some delicious food? Please share...I might just end up joining you! Have a great weekend Dolls!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment